Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week I get to gush about Websites I Love That Aren’t About Books. So I have a few obsessions, other than books. First off – I LOVE to eat and try any and all types of food. Seriously. I have a weakness for all food, as long as it’s not spicy. And this is why I have to force myself to jog everyday and do evil Jillian Michael videos lol. Secondly, I also adore clothes! I’ve come to rely on fashion bloggers, since shopping with two little boys, 3 & 5, is not the most fun lol! And lastly I enjoy looking at different types of makeup or products that don’t test on animals.
So here are the 9 bloggers (shhh don’t tell anyone it’s not 10) whose websites I absolutely love –
1. Sally’s Baking Addiction – The pictures she takes alone makes everything look SO yummy! But my favorite thing about her recipes are that they are so EASY & delicious! Seriously. This week I’m going to try out one her recipes for donuts and I just know they’re going to turn out perfect! One of my favorites so far is her Sunshine Smoothie! I can’t even count how many times I’ve made it because YUM!
2. Averie Cooks – She has such a wide range of recipes that feel very unique to me. And again, they don’t take forever and a day to make, which I adore. My favorite so far is her Honey-Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey-Cinnamon Dip. Each time I make them, my boys ask if they can just have that for dinner. Uhh no lol.
3. The Sweetest Thing Blog – Emily’s style is gorgeous, flowy, comfortable, and at times bright! My favorite loose, long and crazy comfortable sweaters are all because of her and her posts! I don’t even want to admit how many I have purchased from her posts lol. I adore her style – I so want the wedges she just posted about here. Plus Fitz, her mini golden doodle, is sometimes in the pictures with her and he is beyond adorable!
4. Southern Curls & Pearls – Caitlin’s style in clothes is cute, flirty & comfortable! There have been so many shirts and tank tops that look adorable on her, so I’ve ordered them and ended up loving! I’m still obsessing over the blue and white bell sleeve top she wore in this post. And of course another bonus is that she is only 5’3″ and I’m 5’4″ so I can always trust how the length is going to fit on me. Yay!
5. A Spoonful of Style – Jade’s style is classy and sophisticated. But just a heads up – she’s currently on a leave from blogging since she is on bedrest while being pregnant. But. Oh. My. Gosh. I got one of my favorite dresses ever because of one of her posts. It’s long-sleeved and has a 70’s feel and is soooooo comfortable! You can find the post here.
6. For All Things Lovely – Megan’s style is all about being sophisticated, chic and sometimes a little edgy. I have a ton of her clothes on my wish-list right now!
7. Curelty Free Kitty – I’m a huge supporter of buying products that don’t test on animals, and Suzi’s post are informative, detailed and she gives the best comparative results. I always find myself going back and reading so many of her old posts! I just purchased and got in the mail Alba Botanica Mango Vanilla Shave Foam because of her post on The Ultimate Guide to Cruelty-Free Hair Removal . I can’t wait to take a shower tomorrow so I can try it out! 🙂
8. Buy Now Blog Later – I adore that Laura posts lots of pictures and her voice is fun and personable. I started following her because her coloring is a little similar to mine and I loved some of the products that were her faves. Plus she’s been blogging for about 4-5 years (I believe), so there are so many old articles that I’m still going through!
9. Ysis Lorenna – I started following Ysis because her coloring is similar to mine and I used to be obsessed with MAC, and she has soooo many reviews on MAC. But I’ve come to love that she tests multiple products and there are always lots of options to choose from.
So these are the Websites I Love That Aren’t About Books. Have you ever visited these sites before? Are you obsessed with food, clothes or makeup too? And if so, what are some of your faves, I’d love to know!