Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week we get to talk about A Little About Us. So here’s a peak into who we are when we don’t have our nose stuck in a book! 🙂
1. I accidentally cut off my younger brother’s pinky finger when I was 4. We weren’t good at the doorbell game we created but luckily the Dr. was able to sew it back on.
2. I sing Disney and Eminem songs in the shower, alternating between the two. My favorite songs to sing are Drug Ballad by Eminem and Part Of Your World in The Little Mermaid.
3. I never wanted to be a stay-at-home mom until I had a rough pregnancy and an I-almost-died-at-birth with Ryan, my first born. It completely changed my mind and now I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world.
4. I’m afraid of the dark and subject poor Andy, my husband, to sleeping with a nightlight. I’ve read one to many scary books and have watched one too many scary movies in the past and the monsters lurk in the dark!!!
5. I can talk in a woodchuck voice just like Joey on Full House.
6. I’m not a huge TV person (unless I’m on my eleptical). I’d rather be outside playing with my kids, running, wakeboarding, or snowboarding.
7. I LOVE anything finance! Readjusting budgets, analyzing savings or deciding upon a mutual fund for retirement is fun for me.
8. I have a filthy mouth. I’ve even shocked a few Marines with what has spilled out of it. I worked on quitting because I really didn’t want Ryan (he’s 5) or Jacob (he’s 3) kicked out of school someday ha!
9. I learned how to dance by imitating the dancers on MTV’s The Grind in the early/mid 90’s. I have been given nicknames for how I dance lol. Hence why I am not allowed to teach our children how to dance.
10. I never believed in fate until I ran into Andy, my husband, 3 times at College the first day we met.
1. I met my husband when I was sixteen (High School sweethearts for the win!) and we’ve been together ten years (26/27 years old)
2. I love animals so much it borders on crazy
3. To build on 2, my husband (somehow) convinced me we needed fresh eggs so we now have chickens (whom I love and cherish (oddly))
4. My two dogs, Ellie and Mya (Pomeranian and Doberman) are my children, though we are hoping for a real addition here soon *fingers crossed*
5. As much as I love books, movies were my first love and passion
6. I collect movie posters and frame them, then I hang them in the basement so it’s like a movie theater
7. I am obsessed with anything superhero! Books, movies, etc….Spider-Man (Garfield) and Batman (Bale) are my favorites.
8. I know every episode, season, line, character quirk, Rachel-Hairstyle, and quote from Friends.
9. My sister is my best friend forever and always
10. I have a tattoo behind my right ear
Oh! And we now have two ducks 😛
So that’s A Little About Us. Do you have anything fun to share? Or link up your TTT posts so we can learn more about you! ♥