Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today we are so excited, because we get to choose what list we want to share with you! If you follow along, you know we have a crazy obsession with all of our book boyfriends. They make us fall head over heels in love with them and we could gush about them for hours! So today we are sharing Our Favorite Book Boyfriends From Books Laced With Romance! *squeals while jumping for joy that we get to talk about the men we love!!* Enjoy meeting all of our favorite men from romance below. ♥
We also have a list of Our Favorite Book Boyfriends From Paranormal, Science Fiction, Dystopian & Fantasy Worlds! You can check out that post HERE.
Anna’s Book Boyfriends:
Every one of my favorite male-leads are unforgettable (because I said so) but I have to admit that the first three completely stole my breath and heart. Handle with caution (or else). From there on, all the following male-leads all own a part of my heart…. I couldn’t rank them for the life of me.
1. Jonah Griggs – Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta – I’m pretty sure that I’ll never, ever, find a male-lead that manages to break my heart and touches me so deeply. I’ll love him forever.
2. Thomas Mackee – The Piper’s Son by Melina Marchetta – Ha, Tom. Such a heartbreaking yet endearing character. Following him through his struggles was one of the most intense reading experience of my life.
3. Jack Diamond – Love Show by Audrey Bell – If someday you’re in need of an adorable, heart-warming, loyal male-lead, you know where to find him.
4. Connor Cobalt – Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters) by Krista & Becca Ritchie – I never loved arrogance more than worn by Connor. Loyal, hilarious and strong-minded, I absolutely adored his relationship with Rose. Connor can also be found in Fuel the Fire.
5. Patrick Kenzy – A Drink Before the War (Patrick Kenzie and Angela Gennaro #1) by Dennis Lehane – His sarcastic wit and perseverant heart completely won me.
6. Grey Blackwood – Bounce by Noelle August – Anyone who decides to draw skulls on his head shouldn’t be that appealing. He is, though.
7. Jasper Dent – I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga – JAZZ!! WHAT. HAVE. YOU. DONE?? (enough said)
8. Liam Holloway – Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler – Without doubt one of my favorite fantasy. Cuteness overload.
9. Colin, aka Lord Payne – A Week to Be Wicked by Tessa Dare – Never before did Maths words look so exciting and hilarious. I know, weird.
10. Xander – The Distance Between Us by Kasie West – Forever the best beckoner of the world – you know what I mean (and if you don’t *GASP* go read his book!)
Jen’s Book Boyfriends:
Each one of these men have a special place in my heart. Whether they are the tatted up bad boy with the tortured past or the sincere sweet heart, I fell for each and every one of them. These men are also within stories that I could read countless times while still falling for them all over again.
1. Cam Hamilton – Wait for You (Wait for You #1) by J. Lynn (aka Jennifer L. Armentrout) – Cam’s patience with Avery, his ability to effortlessly tease her, and his ego, which definitely knows no limits, makes for such a yummy character.
2. Levi Andrews – Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate #1) by Chelsea Fine – Levi was broken, raw, sexy and utterly heartbreaking. In one moment he literally made my heartache for him and in the next I was a melted puddle on the ground.
3. Rule Archer – Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover – Rule is the epitome of a douche bag, man whore and a charming, sexy bad boy all rolled into one. He is THAT type of man who everyone shamelessly stares at when he walks into a room. He is THAT type of man that you can’t help but feel magnetically pulled to.
4. Ethan Price – Isn’t She Lovely (Redemption #0.5) by Lauren Layne – Ethan was a beautifully, flawed person whose intentions were breathtaking. His past will drag you in, and the sadness of it all is so unfair. It’s hard not to get twisted in everything that is Ethan.
5. Cam McQueen – Sins and Needles by Karina Halle – Cam is a talented tattoo artist that is sexy as sin, yet he always seems to have something simmering below the surface. He appears to be dark and twisted, and when you truly get to know him you’ll be shocked. But by then, you’re too far under his spell to even want to escape!
6. Kit Ryan – Come Back to Me by Mila Gray – Kit made me feel as though I was falling in love for the first time all over again! I felt his uncertainty and excitement. And I loved that Kit was adorably sweet and thoughtful with his words and gestures.
7. Nick Blanco – Forever with You (Wait for You #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – Nick was charismatic, charming, dark, sultry, sexy, and had a tortured past. Sigh. He could also go from being thoughtful and caring to the biggest ass on the face of the planet. Nick was everything that I always want to lust after in a book boyfriend.
8. Mitchell Forbes – After the Kiss (Sex, Love, & Stiletto #1) by Lauren Layne – While at first glance, Mitchell screamed boring and practical, his personality was shockingly wild. You see, he was control, sexy and a heart of gold…….for the most part. Because Mitchell, how deceiving you were……♥
9. Jack Oliver – Right Kind of Wrong (Finding Fate #3) by Chelsea Fine – He could be so smooth, sincere, intense and sexy but add in the fact that he’s a good guy, well it’s impossible not to love him. And whether it was his tatted body, beautiful gray eyes or just the presence he created, he was impossible to ignore.
10. Asa Cross – Asa (Marked Men #6) by Jay Crownover – Asa made me constantly grin. I didn’t care that he was a criminal. I didn’t care that he automatically wanted to do what was “wrong” and had to fight those daily urges. He was alluring, dark, charming, hot and I had already fallen right into his trap. And when the good sides of him peeked out, oh my goodness he was amazing!
Chelsea’s Book Boyfriends:
1. Connor Cobalt – Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters) by Krista & Becca Ritchie – Sexy, sweet, cocky, set in his ways…and so beyond in love with Rose. How could I NOT fall for this totally sure of himself guy?
2. Jack Diamond- Love Show by Audrey Bell – Probably the most shockingly sweet, kind, LOYAL, DEVOTED guy I’ve ever been blindsided by… I’d drop my own husband in a minute for this perfect man.
3. Mason Lowe – Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men #1) by Linda Kage – This boy stole my breath from page one. Tortured, broken, and without a doubt one of the sincerest book boys I’ve ever met.
4. Noel Gamble – To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men #2) by Linda Kage – Cocky football extraordinaire with a list of girls waiting in line to be with him…Yet when the one girl he truly wants is forbidden, he certainly doesn’t hold back the tears. Sigh.
5. Etienne St. Clair – Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Agh! He’s cute and sweet and has this adorable tick with his thumb-How am I supposed to resist this British speaking, French-born American ??
6. Christian Kane – The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler – His love was out of this world-not only for the mute girl who stole his heart…but for the little brother who loves to chase mermaids.
7. Zach Hudson – Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn – Come on now, as if this needs explanation-No matter what Mercy threw his way, he just couldn’t fall out of love with her. His loyalty…it gutted and enraptured me
8. Miles – Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR and refuses to fall in love….until he does. I will ALWAYS have a soft spot in my heart for him.
9. Josh Mitchell – I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios – Boy, oh, Boy does he screw up, but he and Sky are each others’ lifelines and soul-mates. This wounded soldier is unforgettable in every way.
10. Mitchell Forbes – After the Kiss (Sex, Love, & Stiletto #1) by Lauren Layne – Extremely secretive in his fierce masculinity, hiding behind a set of sexy nerd glasses…and one of my absolute favorite, unforgettable LL heroes.
We hope you had fun looking through our list of Our Favorite Book Boyfriends From Books Laced With Romance! Do you have any of these men on your list of favorite book boyfriends too? If not, hopefully you found some new books to read and some new Book Boyfriends to meet. And we’re curious, what list did you choose to share on your blog today?